Sunday, March 15, 2015

Some things that i like

I love dancing but especially K-POP, yes korean pop.
I dancing k-pop with my friends or people who like kpop. Nothing happens because as we all love, as we have fun together. I learn new dances and learn to dance in trying hard together and giving you the ultimate in dance.

I love cook cakes, cookies, muffins, creeps, cakes. I always watch cooking shows to learn more and do better than what I've done.

I love watching anime,  since childhood and see but when I was 11 or 12 I was already more attentive to what was the anime. I love the gore is my favorite genre but I see almost all genres, I think it's funny because almost all grew up watching "anime" as Shinchan, DragonBall, Doraemon.

I would travell around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment